If Alexa can't hear you at all, please make sure you have done the following:
- Device powers up properly and is detected by the app (help me troubleshoot)
- You have chosen the right audio output option (help me troubleshoot)
- Make sure your phone is out in the open so it can hear you. The phone microphone is used to improve voice recognition. If you wish to put your phone away, you can use the Muse Device's microphone by using the AUX option.
If Alexa hears you but misunderstands, please try the following:
- Remember to wait for the beep (ear confirmation) before talking. The blue light on the device will also indicate that Muse is ready to hear you.
- If there is noise, remember to speak up when you say the word "Alexa". You can reduce the playback volume before saying "Alexa." Alternatively, you can tap the microphone button on the Muse device.
- Check to make sure you have good network coverage. For best experience, you'll need 4G or LTE data connection.
If you still run into issues, please contact support.